We are currently seeking a qualified CPA in public accounting with 4+ years of current public accounting experience.
This position provides the candidate with an excellent opportunity to develop longstanding working relationships with clients and for advancement in our firm including potential ownership for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following qualities:
- An ability to simultaneously manage multiple engagements
- An ability to monitor workloads and deliver work products in a timely manner
- Strong common sense decision making skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Good computer and technology based skills
The ideal candidate will have technical proficiency in the following :
- Individual, trust, partnership, not-for-profit, S corporate, and C corporate tax theory and preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Financial statement audits
- Research skills on complex topics
- Currently licensed Certified Public Accountant
The ideal candidate will be confident and well experienced in both financial accounting and tax matters and will possess excellent personal skills and have experience working directly with small business owners. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with Lacerte tax preparation software, Microsoft Office, and Caseware trial balance software.
Rossmann, MacDonald & Benetti is a Sacramento based CPA firm that provides a wide range of accounting, tax, and consulting expertise to our clients. Our client base consists of closely held businesses and high net worth individuals and provides services to a broad spectrum of various industries. Our firm will challenge your professional skills and will also provide the candidate with the opportunity to grow as a professional.
We provide the following benefits for our employees:
- 401k profit sharing plan with a minimum 4% match on employee wages.
- Health insurance (including vision and dental) benefits for the employee
- Cafeteria plan with flexible spending
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Long term disability insurance
- Overtime at time and one half for non-management employees
Base pay based upon experience. Minimum - $60,000 + with additional annual bonus pay incentives expected.