We are currently seeking a staff accountant with 3+ years of current public accounting experience.
This position provides the candidate with an excellent opportunity to develop longstanding working relationships with clients and for advancement in our firm including potential ownership for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following qualities:
- An ability to simultaneously manage multiple engagements
- An ability to monitor workloads and deliver work products in a timely manner
- Strong common sense decision making skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Excellent computer and technology based skills
The ideal candidate will have one or more of the following :
- Experience preparing Individual, trust, partnership, not-for-profit, S corporate, and C corporate tax theory and preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Financial statement audits
- Research skills on complex topics
- Currently licensed Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelors degree in accounting at accredited four year educational institution.
Rossmann, MacDonald & Benetti is a Sacramento based CPA firm that provides a wide range of accounting, tax, and consulting expertise to our clients. Our client base consists of closely held businesses and high net worth individuals and provides services to a broad spectrum of various industries. Our firm will challenge your professional skills and will also provide the candidate with the opportunity to grow as a professional.
Base pay depending upon experience. Minimum base pay of $80,000 + with additional annual bonus pay incentives expected.